杭州翻譯公司舉例:
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
杭州翻譯公司列舉:
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對于世界,你可能只是一個人,但對于某個人,你卻是整個世界。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
杭州翻譯公司示例:
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
杭州翻譯公司舉例:
Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬于你,永遠永遠。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes — you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

