賓語從句
�。�1)用that, what, how, when, which, why, whether, if 等引起的賓語從句,翻譯成漢語的時候,一般不需要改變它在原句中的順序。
杭州翻譯公司舉例:
I told him that because of the last condition, I’d have to turn it down.
我告訴他,由于那最后一個條件,我只得謝絕。
Can you hear what I say?
你聽得到我所講的嗎?
I don’t know that he swam across the river.
我不知道他游過了那條河。
I don’t know how he swam across the river.
我不知道他是怎么游過那條河的。
He has informed me when they are to discuss my proposal.
他已經通知我他們將在什么時候談論我的建議。
有時可加“說”字,再接下去翻譯譯英語原文賓語從句的內容。
杭州翻譯公司舉例:
Smith replied that he was sorry.
斯密斯回答說,他感到遺憾。
He would remind people again that it was decided not only by himself but by lots of others.
他再三提醒大家說,決定這件事的不只是他一個人,還有其他許多人。
(2)用it 作形式賓語的句子,在翻譯的時候,that所引導的賓語從句一般可按英語原文順序翻譯;it有時候可以不用翻譯。
杭州翻譯公司舉例:
I made it clear to them that they must hand in their papers before 10 o’clock in the morning.
我向他們講清楚了的,他們必須在上午十時前交卷。(it沒有翻譯)
I heard it said that he had gone abroad.
聽說他已經出國了。(it沒有翻譯)
但有時候,也可以在譯文中將that引導的賓語從句提前到句子最前面翻譯。
杭州翻譯公司舉例:
I regard it as an honor that I am chosen to attend the meeting.
我被選參加會議,感到光榮。(it沒有翻譯)
We consider it absolutely necessary that we should open our door to the outside world.
打開國門,實行開放,我們認為這是絕對必要的。(it翻譯為“這”)

